_! . . _ . .

Monday, January 26, 2015

#SuperMessaging10


In a day, interacting with my friends is important, specially when we have a get together or whatever, and ofcourse, updating my girlfriend is the most important thing that I prioritize in a day specially when we have work, and yeah, we text alot. but whenever I am online, I like to use my Viber and What's app,  & Line, these are the Chat apps that I use to interact with my friends, for me online messaging more fun because I can send them my favorite emojis, stickers, emoticons, & Pictures. What's more fun with Chat apps is that we can send each others our photos with our OOTD, making them judge if it's nice or not or if I have to change something. That's why, when im in a hurry, I just dial *121# and register to SUPER MESSAGING 10. Watch this Smart TVC and check out the Promo!



With Smart’s SUPER MESSAGING 10 you can text all you want for more personal messages or chat your friends on Viber, FB Messenger, Wechat, Whatsapp, and Line for endless chikahan! For only P10 valid for 1 day.

just dial *121# and register to SUPER MESSAGING 10

For more information about SUPER MESSAGING 10, Visit http://smrt.ph/supermessaging10

Thank you for supporting #StyleDivision2015

No comments:

Post a Comment