_! . . _ . .

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Brick by brick


I am wearing a James Dean outfit. 
Simple shirt, leather jacket, and leather boots. This is his famous signature style.
You should wear this outfit if you want to impress someone just by dressing up, because this look is sharp and classy at the same time. I wore this outfit when I went to a meeting, I took of the jacket and tucked my shirt to show the belt that I am wearing. Then at night, I went on a date with my girlfriend and I wore the jacket to make the outfit more serious. Wearing a trouser pants with a shirt is simple but very classy, just make sure not to wear sneakers. 
If you don't have any trousers, you can wear jeans instead. A dark colored jeans. it's also classy and at the same time, gives you that rugged  look. Leather and denim is always perfect.


This is good way to tuck your shirt, not too formal. 


I am wearing a Navy Blue Trousers for a change, it made the look better. I always wear a belt. It makes my look more defined. This outfit is also perfect for a night out. House party, Lounge, Wine & Steak. Impress someone with the way you look. 


This outfit is also perfect for a night out. House party, Lounge, Wine & Steak. Impress someone with the way you look. 


This is the reason why I love my shirt. The details.


Meet my trophy, my Nixon 51-30.


This is my Samsung DV150F. I'll be posting a write up about this awesome camera this week at www.mikyle-quizon.com
(Details: Top, TOPMAN. Trousers, Jacket, Shoes, ZARA. Belt, DIESEL. Watch, NIXON. Glasses, ALDO.)

Thank you for always supporting Style Division 2014.




No comments:

Post a Comment